Add a High-Value, Zero Upfront Cost Income Stream to Your Existing Balloon Retail Business Through a Partnership With Balloonery.com
Over the past eight years, we’ve grown Balloonery.com from a basement operation into one of the industry's largest independent balloon delivery and event decor brands. We’ve designed a catalog of hundreds of unique products, built an unparalleled e-commerce experience and helped nearly 100,000 clients make their celebrations a little more special through the magic of balloons.
We are now looking for experienced balloon business owners to partner with us to bring Balloonery.com to life in your local market.
We know you’ve worked hard to build your own amazing brand. As one of our partners, you will continue to operate your brand while earning an additional revenue stream from sales through Balloonery.com. Customers from your local area will order online through Balloonery.com, and you will fulfill their orders.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a small number of balloon business owners in major markets across the US and Canada.
- • We require a minimum of two years balloon experience as a retailer or decorator and experience with helium balloons as well as organic and classic decor.
• You must have a delivery-ready vehicle (minivan or larger).
- • You must have capacity to take on a minimum of 10 new orders daily.
Preference will be given to established operators who have either a retail store or dedicated production facility and production/delivery staff. However, home-based operators are still encouraged to apply if they are willing to invest in scaling their operations as demand increases.
Since our licensee model is designed to work in parallel to your existing business, this can be a fit whether or not your current business has an online presence.
Above all, we look for balloon operators who possess both the technical skills to make beautiful arrangements and share our unwavering commitment to delivering amazing customer experiences.
So much more than an online store
Our team of world-class e-commerce experts have designed, built and continue to optimize what we believe is the world’s highest-performing online balloon store.
However, Balloonery.com is so much more than just a website. We are in-the-trenches balloon entrepreneurs just like you! On any given day you are just as likely to find our team installing a pixel on the website as you are to find us installing a 5” quad on an organic garland.
As a partner, some of the resources you will gain access to include:
- • High converting social media, Google search and real-world ads. Online balloon shoppers in your area will now become your customers.
- • A catalog of over 500 products. From small bouquets and delivery pieces to arches, garlands and large-scale installations. We have an unmatched catalog of custom-designed arrangements for every occasion and budget.
- • Hundreds of 5-star reviews. Earned through an unwavering dedication to customer experience. Your customers can be confident when they buy.
- • Custom-built enterprise-level backend systems. Built to manage order processing, delivery logistics and route planning, customer relationship management (CRM), business analytics and more. You will have a proven system at your fingertips.
- • Tools, systems and training for sales and product builds. Gain access to our training and educational materials to help you and your staff stay on top of your game.
- • Marketing materials. Vehicle wraps, signage and more. Tap into our resources to help you hit the ground running.
Get in touch
If you think you might be a good fit to partner with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
And… if you’re attending FLOAT 2024... look out for me there. We can grab a coffee and have a chat about this in person.
For more information, check out the some answers to frequently asked questions below.
Is this a franchise?
No. Unlike a franchise agreement, where you are bound by strict rules about what you can sell, for how much and who you can sell to, our system is designed to be flexible.
We know you have already built an awesome balloon business. And we want you to continue running it. Balloonery.com provides an additional revenue stream alongside it. Just as you
You will have access to all the tools, resources and website that we built. And we can tailor them to meet your market’s needs. We will also run ads promoting Balloonery.com in your local region.
There is also no upfront franchise fee.
How much revenue can I expect to earn as a Balloonery.com partner?
In most markets we expect partners who operate in major metropolitan areas will earn $250,000 in revenue. High performing markets that are not capacity constrained can earn well in excess of a million dollars annually.
*This is an projection only, and individual performance will vary.
Can I continue running my own business?
Yes! The licensee agreement means you can continue your existing business AND add an additional revenue stream from fulfilling Balloonery.com orders in your local area.
This arrangement enables your balloon business to operate the Balloonery.com brand and website exclusively in your area.
How are you different from other balloon companies that have a partner network?
1. You have the exclusive license to operate our brand in your region. You will not be competing with other operators in your region for orders and we will invest in you because your success is our success.
2. We believe that customer experience is at the core of what we do, and great customer experience requires local on-the-ground attention. You own the customer relationship. Clients will get to know you and your team.
3. We also understand that local markets are different. We will combine both our data on what works on a national level with your local knowledge to tailor a catalog and marketing strategy that works best for your region.
4. We are small. We are expanding only to a limited number of markets to insure we can provide the support necessary to make sure every location enjoys the same amazing success as our flagship location.
I’ve never run an e-commerce store before. Will this work for me?
Yes! This is why we’re offering this opportunity. We’ll worry about the e-commerce and technical side of things while you continue to focus on what you’re great at: building awesome balloon arrangements and taking great care of your customers.
I already have a great website. What do I need Balloonery for?
If you’ve already built an e-commerce site, you can keep on operating this as before! This partnership enables you to add an extra income stream by running your website in parallel with Balloonery.com.
How much will this cost?
Our fee is based on a small percentage of sales. There is no upfront risk other than a modest inventory purchase from your local distributor.
Our licensee agreement is designed to minimize upfront investment; however, we are looking for entrepreneurs who are eager to invest in scaling their operations as demand increases.
Do I require any specialized equipment?
You will need a minivan or larger vehicle for delivery. A high-roof van like a Dodge Promaster or Ford Transit is ideal, but a minivan with seats removed can get you started. Other than that, as long as you currently work with helium, you probably already have all the tools you need to get started. Investing in high-quality regulators, inventory racking, and other supplies is a good idea but not a requirement from the outset. Let us show you an amazing ROI first, then invest in scaling your operations as demand increases.
What experience is required?
We are looking for balloon operators with a minimum of 2 years experience working with helium balloons. Experience building organic and classical decor is required too.
Most importantly we look for a proven track record of exceptional customer service.
This opportunity is better suited for operators with a dedicated retail or production facility one or more staff members to assist with production and delivery. However, home based operators with the right experience and a willingness to invest in growing their business are encouraged to apply too.
What location are you looking for partners in?
At present, medium and large metropolitan areas in the US and Canada.
Do you provide training?
Yes, we provide training for both our systems (order processing, route planning, etc) and production (building arrangements). Prior to launch, Balloonery.com will provide in-person training to you and your team so you can hit the ground running. You will also have full access to all of our training and support resources.
However, you must already be proficient with basic work. For helium balloons that is inflating, tying and setting. For decor that is building beautiful spiral and organic pieces.