COVID-19 Delivery Policy Update
Hi! We're back and excited to help you celebrate special milestones by delivering balloons to you and your loved ones!
We've implemented some new delivery measures to keep everyone safe:
- We will be doing contactless deliveries! We're sure you're already familiar with how that works, but here's a refresher just in case: our driver will knock or ring the doorbell on arrival then step away leaving the balloons outside your door for your safe retrieval.
- If you are ordering a delivery to a condo or apartment building, we will need the recipient's phone number. Our delivery person will call upon arrival, if there is no response we will have to leave the balloons in the vestibule as will not be doing deliveries to apartment doors at this time.
- We have curbside pick up available!
- We will not be accepting deliveries to hospitals at this time.
- Due to additional costs related to COVID-19 safety measures we have had to impose a $9 delivery fee on all Toronto orders. Additionally, during the pandemic, we ask that you please place your order in advance when possible. Same-day orders may carry an additional fee. We know delivery fees suck but we hope you understand.